Central Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.?

3 posters

Go down

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Empty I want to ask about becoming a music composer.?

Post by cyberfriend Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 am

I want to ask "What are the requirements to becoming a music composer?" I want to know all the requirements and what skills or knowledge i need to know to become a composer. Evil or Very Mad

cyberfriend

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Right_bar_bleue

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Empty Re: I want to ask about becoming a music composer.?

Post by iConnor Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:13 am

Music Theory, Chords, Notes, Harmony/Melody.

Music Making Programs like: FL Studio, Garage Band, etc. etc.

EDIT: You mean off the computer right?
iConnor
iConnor
Global Mod
Global Mod

Male
Number of posts : 366
Warning :
I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Right_bar_bleue

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

http://www.diablohacking.tk

Back to top Go down

I want to ask about becoming a music composer.? Empty Re: I want to ask about becoming a music composer.?

Post by ovuon Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:27 pm

you must know about music, chord, kind of music.
And don`t forget you should have talent of music if you want to become composer.

ovuon

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down